June 9, 2015
When you are a victim of a traffic accident, you must take into account a number of recommendations, that can help greatly to receive as much compensation as possible. To learn more about these tips, see our article about 10 useful tips after having a traffic accident.
After you have taken into account all the tips on what to do if you have been a victim of a traffic accident, the chances are you will be aligible to claim for damages and injuries.
It is relatively easy to calculate the amount of compensation that you could receive as a result of an accident. In the home page of our website you will find a calculator for compensation and all you have to do is to provide the necessary information to help us calculate the corresponding to you compensation:
1. age of the victim
2. victim´s annual net income from work
3. points (related to accident)
How do I know how many points I have to be able to calculate my compensation?
When the calculator asks you to enter the total number of points, it is referring to the points that the forensic doctor has defined and included in the medical report. The number of obtained points will depend on the severence and the consequences of the accident.
1. Hospital days: refers to the days where the victim remains hospitalized as a result of the injury.
2. Hold back day: refers to the days where the victim can not follow the normal life routines and work atcivities due to the sustained injuries,
3. Non-hold back days: refers to the days where the victim suffers discomfort as a result of the injury, despite being able to follow the normal life routines and go to work.
1. Age of the victim
2. Victim´s annual net income
3. Group to which he or she belongs (with/without spouse, with/without children etc.,)
In compensacion.es we offer you compensation calculator where you can find out how much compensation you can claim before proceeding with the process. We are aware of the difficulty of this type of situations and, therefore, we would like to help as much as possible. If you feel like you require further information or are interested in claming your compensation, please cont us.